Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sunday brick






Sunday 7/11

65 km ride in a fierce wind and 9km run along the beach.
felt terrible, heart rate very high, strong fatigue in keeping tommaso's pace, boring road all straight with thousands of traffic lights, sunny but coldish wind. after a fast transition (?) went for a run on a scenic path along the beach, many joggers some runners. tommaso put a 4'15 pace from the beginning, my leg was hhurting but I kept the pace hoping for the pain to disappear when leg got warm but it stayed there the wole run after 4km I slowed down the pace heart was too high and feeling was no good. a bit demoralised as I really feel heavy and slow. cant believe in 5 days there is the world championship I dont feel ready. I feel heavy.
in the afternoon we went with Tommaso and Paolo shopping at adventure mall, boy that was a big mall. was nice to stroll around the many shops spent some money and had a good pasta and lots of laughs.


tomorrow rest day.
(in the pictures: south beach at night and the aquarium in the hotel)


No comments: